The program "CompetenceTandems: Life inclusive“ („KompetenzTandems: Lebensweg inklusive") started by the Hildegardis-Verein is part of an network. It expressly aims at communicating the experiences and insights of the project participants to this broader community and integrating ideas and suggestions stemming from the network into the Project.
In the course of the project, we therefore cooperate with:
- Universities and other educational institutions
- Interest groups, associations and other bodies involved in advocacy for women and persons with disabilities
- Employers and private sector actors
- Science and research institutions
- Political actors on all levels
- Education programs (for gifted youths) run by public and party-affiliated oganisations
- Church organisations
...as well as all others to whom the promotion of women with and without disabilities is a personal, social and political concern. The participants of the project „CompetenceTandems“ will be integrated into this extensive network and profit from its manifold contacts.
You are very welcome to get to know this network yourself or become a part of it. If you have questions about this, please get in touch.